Kick It Out recruiting for a Programmes Manager
Kick It Out is looking to recruit a Programmes Manager.
Reporting to: Director
1. To oversee and co-ordinate the delivery of all agreed work programmes and assess their relevance and impact alongside set criteria.
2. To ensure thorough and robust impact assessments are delivered against all programmes.
3. To oversee and co-ordinate all Kick It Out planned events and co-ordinate impact assessments reports on each.
4. To provide support to the Director and to deputise in their absence.
5. To ensure that organisational work programmes and outcomes for all areas of Kick It Out activities are delivered against the objectives and priorities agreed with Trustees, Director and funders.
6. To support the effective management, motivation and development of all of the team.
7. To plan, manage and evaluate all Kick It Out Events whilst liaising with relevant team members.
8. To support the development of new strategic and policy development initiatives that respond to changing environments.
9. To work closely with the Director to ensure that Kick It Out has an effective fund raising strategy that is implemented and gives added value to core fund raising.
10. To develop and maintain good relationships with all partners within the stakeholder framework that Kick It Out is associated with to achieve its stated aims and objectives.
11. To monitor and review progress through regular programme meetings.
12. To undertake any other duties in the future that are determined by the Trustees of Kick It Out.
Note: The work of the Manager will require some evening and weekend working, travel around the country and, on occasions, abroad.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday July 1 2016. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org